With the times changing around us rapidly, more and more people are now getting interested in starting their own business.
Having one’s own business not only guarantees a life of freedom generally unavailable in a 9-5 job, but also ensures a ride full of ups and downs.
You might have a lot of ideas that could make a great business venture if turned into reality. However, without the knowledge of the necessary business tools available in the market, it would be rather hard for you to turn your dream of starting a business into a reality.
If you are someone who has practical ideas about starting a business but is finding it hard to start because of lack of knowledge about the various available tools, then this post is for you. Here, we have discussed the five top tools that will give wings to your business ideas, quite literally and help you soar high.
5 Business tools that will help to make your business grow
With the availability of a huge number of business tools in the market, a layman might find it rather difficult to understand what would best suit their needs. You might end up with the wrong tools and despite having a good business plan and idea, your business might fail.
However, you do not have to worry about it as we have bought this specially curated list of five tools that would essentially help you to make your business grow in a seamless manner. Now let’s dive right in:
By now you know having a business is synonymous to having a strong online presence. And creating a website is the first step towards that goal.
Wix is a website construction and publishing platform that uses a drag-and-drop website builder, designer templates, and other features to let customers create professional websites precisely the way they want them.
Depending on whether the user is building a site for the first time or an expert, Wix offers various ways to construct it, including Wix Artificial Design Intelligence (ADI), Wix Code and Wix Editor.
- The templates available on Wix are customizable and thus ensures that you can easily create templates as per your requirements.
- The drag and drop feature on this platform makes it easier to create a website without much hassle.
- Wix also offers help in content management.
- The plethora of designs available on Wix makes it ideal to be used by both small and large businesses.
- Wix helps you to change colors, backgrounds, text and pictures and create your website just as you want it.
Wix offers both paid and free services. The paid service starts from €4.50 a month.
If you are in the design business, you should be aware of the magic of an infographic. Infographics help you to make your content look attractive and thus persuade the clients in an easier manner.
Using the right infographics will help you engage your targeted customer base better and thus make your business flourish.
Piktochart is a brand customization tool that can be used to produce presentations and other material. With this software, you can create a company logo, design a color scheme, and upload fonts to use in the editing tool of Piktochart. You can also use its commenting feature to collaborate on content development initiatives from a single location.
If that’s not enough, Piktochart allows team members to post comments directly on content items inside Piktochart, which helps to simplify the review and editing process.
- Piktochart offers quality collaboration tools that are specially useful in companies that require a lot of group projects to be done.
- It also offers customizable branding as per different company requirements.
- Piktochart helps in seamless content management and thus create the best content for the target audience.
- Using Piktochart would ensure that your team is able to collaborate smoothly and you can edit and rework directly on the content.
- Exporting and importing data is also simple and thus makes it an ideal tool for content creation.
Piktochart has both free and paid pricing plans. The basic plan starts at $14 a month.
True to its name, Perkbox provides a platform for rewarding and recognizing your employees.
If you are running a business, no matter what size, you need to make sure that your employees are well rewarded and their efforts are recognized. Perkbox simply makes that task easier by keeping a track of the good performances, feedback, and also insights regarding communications with employees.
Using Perkbox would help you to sign up your employees to EAP counselling to ensure their mental wellbeing. Mental health has been a concerning issue since forever and it is important that as a business owner, you take care of your employees’ mental well being.
With the aid of Employee Assistance Programs, you can ensure that your employees are being counselled by professionals for any personal or professional issues that they might be facing.
- Create an employee database to keep track of the employees and their performances.
- Helps with customizable branding as per the requirement of different brands and companies.
- As a user of Perkbox, you receive real time notifications and alerts that would help you to keep a constant track of how your employees are doing.
- Using Perkbox would ensure that your employees remain satisfied. This guarantees employee retention as benefits like discounts, medical care and various other perks are offered to them.
- You will be able to recognize when an employee performs well through the rewards hub and offer them various prizes and praises that they deserve.
- Perkbox’s medical benefits, which include online GP visits, medication management, wellness discounts, and many more, can help you keep your workers well and at work.
Perkbox offers different pricings for different business models. You can have a quick chat on their website to know what would best suit your needs and how much it would cost.
Since the pandemic, a lot has changed in the travel sector. Tourists who are travelling again are now looking for safer, smoother, and cheaper deals.
If you are someone who is in the travel business then it is important for you to know about the corporate travel management system. This system will help you run your business efficiently and also stay relevant in the industry.
With Travelperk, you will be offered faster, easier and safer ways of booking business trips that not only make your customers satisfied with the service but will also keep them safe. Using Travelperk would ensure that your travelers have the smoothest travelling and booking experience and thus giving your business a good reputation.
- Manage your clients’ reservations without any hassle or confusion.
- The payment methods available are extremely sorted and with the help of electronic payment, your clients will not face any issue while booking a trip.
- Offers analytics and reports that would help you to understand how your business is doing in a better way.
- Helps you to book your own trips, which greatly increases autonomy and satisfaction
- Support is available 24*7 to help with anything that the clients need; before, during and even after their trip.
For companies, TravelPerk offers three packages: pro, premium and free, based on their demands for corporate travel management and assistance. The minimum price starts from €15.
There are going to be more tasks than ever as you grow your business but the fact that you need to remain at the top of things cannot be denied.
Step in Basecamp, the ultimate project management software and daily work tracking tool for teams of all sizes and kinds. This tool offers tremendous value as it claims to have more out-of-the-box features than any other project management tool. It allows for the administration and secured storage of project-related information and materials, in addition to team collaboration and handling varied tasks.
- Stay organized by splitting up projects and tasks in phases
- Offers dozens of collaboration features that helps you stay connected with your team
- Set you customized access for your clients to track the progress on projects
- Sync all your calendars with the integrated calendar feature
- Archiving old projects and exporting new projects or their parts
- Enables you to add your clients to hand-picked projects or create your client-dedicated projects under a single account
- Integrates with various third-party apps like Cyfe, Chrometa etc, and makes managing business much easier than ever.
- Deep linking from varied project tasks allows you to share assets with team members and clients easily
Basecamp Business has a fixed monthly price of $99 or a yearly fee of $999. This includes an unlimited number of users, projects, and storage space of 500GB.
These above-mentioned tools will definitely help you to grow your business in a seamless way. However, it is important that you have a clear business plan to follow as otherwise no number of tools will be able to help you scale your business to greater heights.
If you work with a team, it is important that the team members have a clear idea of your business goals, both short and long term. Only then, the usage of these tools will take your business to the highest possible peak.
All you have to do now is set a plan and start taking actions.
Comment below to tell us what other tools you have discovered to start and grow your digital business. We would love to hear from you.